Domino's Pizza Case Study
Domino’s Pizza wanted to replace its traditional telephone system with a more sophisticated solution that could accommodate the needs of its rapidly growing internet business.
Intelecom enables Domino’s Pizza to handle over 100,000 calls a year. It accommodates flexible shift patterns with the ability to log into the system using mobile phones, and delivers an uninterrupted service to stores and customers when necessary.
- Intelecom cloud-based contact centre solution has enabled flexible and remote working options for staff, enabling them to balance work/life commitment while providing excellent customer service
- Disaster recovery supported in the event of emergency or adverse weather conditions
- The solution provides agents with wrap up period allowing them to write up notes
- Automated routing of calls to most appropriately experienced staff ensures calls are answered personally rather than routing to voicemail
- Corporate dashboards highlight KPIs and SLAs to support business decisions.
“Intelecom is an important business tool, giving us instant and total visibility of agent and customer activity. At a glance, we know what is happening across our helpdesk operations at the click of a mouse or when we are out and about on our personal mobile devices.
Intelecom empowers us to make informed decisions and take proactive steps that make a real, tangible difference to staff and customers.”
Help Desk Manager