Social Media Customer Service with Intelecom
Social media customer service presents one of the biggest opportunities to offer service that is relevant to today’s hyper-connected consumers. If done well, social media can be the platform that enables you to respond instantaneously, show you care, and build communities of people who are loyal and will recommend your brand on a very public platform.
Social media customer service however presents many challenges:
If you get it wrong thousands will potentially see – not just the individual customer
Operationally it raises further questions:
- How to sensibly queue and route queries along with all the other channels?
- How to provide a consistent experience for your multi-skilled agents across several channels?
- How to provide access to the same knowledgebase of information so agents can respond to social media queries quickly and appropriately?
Intelecom addresses all of these challenges and more. Customers are able to:
- Respond to all Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Twitter enquiries from within the Intelecom platform
- Aggregate social media posts using advance functionality for queuing, routing and service levels regardless of communication channel
- Assign posts and create filtered queues to allow specially trained agents to speed up handling times and avoid negative social media noise caused by slow response times
- Prioritize key influencers and important customers
- Integrate with other database, CRM and media archive solutions to store customer and conversation details
- Provide multi-skilled agents with a total view of a customer’s interaction with the organisation regardless of channel, thereby providing the ability to identify individual customer needs and business development opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell.