SMS customer service solution from Intelecom
Out of the last 10 SMS messages you received, how many did you open and read? Chances are – all of them. Customers respond to SMS like no other channel. Handling inbound SMS is an easy way of providing service to your customers. Leveraging the power of SMS communications and embedding it into the heart of your contact centre benefits customers and is becoming one of the most efficient ways to:
- Conduct post call customer satisfaction surveys
- Send alerts, reminders and notifications
- Keep in touch with customers
Intelecom’s SMS solution can help manage all interactions using one simple interface, providing the ability to provide a single view of all customer interactions to agents.
With Intelecom you can:
- Market shortcode SMS numbers as the contact point for your business. Different number options are available in different markets
- Send SMS messages to the caller or any mobile recipients, independently of the channel of the incoming request
- Use standardised message templates to communicate with callers, send notifications or predefined responses
- Track interactions in the same way as with any other channel
- Centrally manage these interactions and leverage Intelecom’s powerful analytics tool to measure performance
- Send, receive and route SMS messages as you would route any other enquiry coming into the contact centre from Voice, Email, Social, Web Chat, etc.